Digital Tyre Pyrometer with infrared tyre sensor. Designed for the Motorsport. It is possible to evaluate the dynamic setup of the vehicle through the evaluation of temperatures in the different points of the tyres.
EXTERNAL – INTERMEDIATE – INTERNAL
For each test you can save :
- 12 Point of tyre temperature
- AIR temperature
- TRACK temperature
Thanks to the infrared sensor you can measure from 0°C to 380°C ( 32°F to 716°F ) with a capture time of 0.5s.
- C° and F° Temperature units
- Measure resolution : 1°C / 1.8°F
- Temperature error : +/- 1°C
- Temperature range of the instrument : 0°C – 1000°C
- 12 Points of tyre temperatures for each set
- AIR and TRACK temperatures
- DATE and TIME
- Memory stores 30 complete sets of data
- Why use the tyre pyrometer …..
It is possible to evaluate the dynamic setup of the vehicle through the evaluation of temperatures in the different points of the tyres. From this assumption, Prisma Electronics has developed a digital pyrometer that measures and saves the temperatures of the tyres in three different characteristic points of the tyre: EXTERNAL – INTERMEDIATE – INTERNAL . Moreover, it is possible to save also the temperatures of ASPHALT and AIR in order to have all the parameters immediately available on the display. The peculiarity of the tool is to save 30 complete sets. Each sets consists of 12 points of TYRE TEMPERATURES, AIR, TRACK, DATE, TIME.
It is useful when you want to understand the effect of the CAMBER and CASTER in car tyres and also the temperatures in the different lean angles of the bikes.